Sound Department Sound Department

Woahh, For the first 15 seconds I was like "Wtf is this?" Than the actual song kicked in and I was like "Wtf i cant quit tapping my feet"

bornacar responds:

hahaha...I know the intro is weird, that`s what i was going for. Anyway glad you like it, I`ll let you know when I make the full song.

Dhenk Garden! Dhenk Garden!

Wow what a mind blower. Intense and charming at the same time. Beautiful job!

bluebooblue responds:

Thank you so much!! You do a really good job too! liked your songs n-n

Battle Experiment #9.1 Battle Experiment #9.1

Awesome! :) I'm glad you finished it. I like this one alot dude. wish I was good at flash so I could use this.

foxhead128 responds:

Why, thank you. Sorry if I sounded kind of angry before; I sometimes do that when I'm tired. No hard feelings, I hope.

Dumb Boss Theme by Design Dumb Boss Theme by Design

I wouldn't call it stupid, But it definitively needs improvement. The voice is way off for starters. Also some parts of the song have way too many notes colliding together. But the beat is steady and decent, As well I like the tune you went for, And with a little tweaking could be a great tune.
It's definitely not bad though. Check out mine? :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/488024

foxhead128 responds:

It was *supposed* to be off. That's why it's called "Dumb by Design".

EDIT: For those of you who happen to be reading this, Kasperkain and I have cleared things up somewhat. Turns out that he did in fact read the description before reviewing, and I misunderstood what he was trying to say.

[J] - Digital Factory [J] - Digital Factory

Wow thats pretty epic. Good job, good job.

Jumper responds:

Why thank you! :)

Emotional Vibe Emotional Vibe

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I really enjoyed the slow, pretty buildup before the drums kicked in.
Also its nice to hear a dubstep song without a heavy ass drop once in awhile. Very relaxed and deep.

Dark Visions [roughdraft] Dark Visions [roughdraft]

A decent song indeed. It's steady and relaxed in a semi flashy way. Something I could surely listen to while retreating into the VIP party room in the back of my mind.

RawrMeowPrrr responds:

Thank you! :D

BLUR BLUR

Very exciting and fulfilling. Congratulations, and Good luck on your future submissions.

Aylius - Voicemail Aylius - Voicemail

Thank you. You have bestowed upon me the blessing of an awesome song fit for knights and Warriors O__O I just know you submitted this work of art just for my ears only,

*Sniffle*...Ok maybe you have a new stalker :P By this I mean 5/5 And fav'd. Awesome song!

Rig - Old Machines Rig - Old Machines

I love you O__O

No in all seriousness this is absolutely beast. The melody is quite charming and smooth. Everything is placed perfectly without being overly flashy or not flashy enough. 5/5 And fav'd. I will be looking out for your future submissions.

Heil Reapers!